Thursday, April 16, 2015

How I met my 2 wives and 7 girlfriends

How I met my 2 wives and 7 girlfriends



My 1st girlfriend I met moved across the street from my parents with her parents. She became my high school sweetheart. My 2nd girlfriend I met at work. I stopped seeing my 1st girlfriend to see her for a while. Then I married my 1st girlfriend. My 3rd girlfriend I met when an Evangelist invited me to see her where she was teaching. She was a Music Minister. She became my 2nd wife.

My 3rd girlfriend I met at a coffee shop. I bought her a cup of coffee. My 4th girlfriend moved into the low income housing apartment complex I lived in. My 5th girlfriend moved into the same complex. She said she waited for me for 2 years. There was some overlap.

My 6th girlfriend moved across from my daughter and granddaughter when I lived with them for a while. My 7th girlfriend lived in the hotel I currently live in. There was some overlap.

As of Monday, April 13, 2015 I don’t have a girlfriend. Maybe another one will show up soon. I can only hope and wait.

I never went to a dating service or got referrals from friends or family to get a girlfriend. You can say I was never on the dating scene. I just happened to meet a girl or woman and it turns into a long time relationship.


Sometimes I have overlapping relationships but that has been entirely up to the women I. My relationships with women are not in my control. I often quote this old school song because it applies to me, “I don’t know where to look for love and I don’t know how.”

No comments:

Post a Comment